The Nebraska State College System serves our students, communities and state by providing high quality, accessible educational opportunities.
- Provide a stimulating, caring, and enriching learning experience.
- Meet the changing needs of our students and the state.
- Assure financial, programmatic, and geographic access to NSCS institutions.
- Maintain affordable tuition and fees.
- Provide opportunities for applied research.
- Foster cooperative ventures among NSCS institutions and other agencies and organizations.
- Emphasize participation in public service and service learning.
- Recruit and retain quality faculty and staff.
Chadron State College, Peru State College, and Wayne State College, along with the System Office and the Board of Trustees constitute the Nebraska State College System.
Working together with a unity of purpose:
- We will become a premier system of state colleges that will be recognized as centers for intellectual growth, cultural enlightenment, and economic development.
- We will serve as a model of collaborative educational excellence, setting standards for strengthening individuals and communities through knowledge, service, leadership, and global understanding, while paving the way for future generations.