Fall 2016 Headcount Enrollment (preliminary)
- Chadron State College (CSC): 3,016
- Peru State College (PSC): 2,571
- Wayne State College (WSC): 3,357
- Total: 8,944
Tuition/Cost of Attendance 2016-17
- Undergraduate Resident: $160.00 per credit hr.
- Graduate Resident: $200.00 per credit hr.
(Non-resident rates are double resident rates)
- CSC "Eagle Rate" (non-resident on-site): $161.00 per credit hr.
- PSC "One-Rate Any State" (non-resident on-site): $161.00 per credit hr.
- WSC College Center "Bridge Rate" (UG on-site): $161.00 per credit hr.
- WSC College Center "Bridge Rate" (Grad on-site): $201.00 per credit hr.
Tuition/Fees/Board/Room for full year (estimated)
- Chadron State College: $13,008
- Peru State College: $14,057
- Wayne State College: $13,537
(Assumes 30 credit hours resident undegraduate)
Chadron, Peru, and Wayne
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Education
- Master of Science Organizational Management
Chadron and Wayne Only
- Master of Business Administration
- Specialist in Education