WE'VE MOVED - Our new address is 1233 Lincoln Mall, Suite 100. Get more details here.
Facilities Corporation Special Meeting
February 28, 2022 | VIEW BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Immediately following the Board of Trustees Meeting
Video Conference Locations:
- Chadron State College, 10th & Main, Miller Hall, Room 109, Chadron, NE
- Lincoln - Nebraska State College System Office, 1327 H Street, Suite 200, Lincoln, NE
- Peru State College, 600 Hoyt Street, Hoyt Building, Room 110 Peru, NE
- Wayne State College, 1111 Main Street, HahnBuilding, Room 217A Wayne, NE
Video/Audio stream: The meeting has ended.
Any member of the public wishing to speak in the Public Comment portion of the meeting must contact the Nebraska State College System Office no less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting. The public may contact the Director of Strategic Initiatives and Communications by leaving a voice mail message with his/her name and phone number at which he/she can be reached at 402-471-2505 or by emailing the same information to email@example.com. Upon receipt of such notice, the Director of Strategic Initiatives and Communications will provide instruction on remote participation in this public meeting.
BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes from November 10, 2021
- Approval of the Resolution Authorizing and Approving the Form of a Bond Resolution for the Issuance of Facilities Bonds; Authorizing a Financing Agreement, a Tax Compliance Agreement, and a Bond Purchase Agreement; and Approving the Refinancing of the Corporation’s Series 2016 Building Bonds and Related Matters